The ER102 was designed to be the perfect severe weather survival tool. The Dynamo crank allows you to recharge the radio and flashlight during a power outage or when away from a power source so you can stay informed with NOAA All Hazard Weather Alerts or local AM/FM broadcasts. The USB connector allows you to charge other electronic devices such as cell phones (USB cable not included).
- NOAA All Hazards/Weather Alert Radio - notification of sever weather information 24/7.
- Dynamo Crank Power - allows you to recharge the radio during a power outage or anytime away from a power source.
- Flashlight with Visual Alerts
- AM/FM Radio with Alert Override - automatically switches for emergency weather alerts while listening to the radio.
- Alarm Clock - 12-hour clock with alarm and snooze.
- USB Connector to charge electronic devices such as cell phones
- Backlit LCD - allows for easy nightime viewing or when you're in an enclosed shelter during a power outage.
- Visual Alert - Flashlight and LCD flash during alerts for the hearing impaired.
- Freeze Alert - alerts you when the temperature has dropped below freezing point.
- USB charging port - allows you to connect electronic devices such as cell phones or mp3 players (USB cable not included)
- Three-way power: dynamo crank, A/C adapter (included), and 3 AAA batteries (not included).
External jacks: AC/DC, headset and USB connector
Package includes: Radio and AC Adapter